Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Accomplishment Quotes

Quotes About Accomplish 

  • All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible. Orison Swett Marden (1850-1924) Publisher
  • We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible. --Vince Lombardi
  • At the day of judgment we shall not be asked what we have read but what we have done. Thomas à Kempis (c. 1380-1471)
  • Being able to do something well is one of life's great joys. Frank Tyger
  • Do not let time pass without accomplishing something. Otherwise you will regret it when your hair turns gray. Yue Fei (1103-1141) Army general
  • Efficiency is enhanced not by what we accomplish but more often by what we relinquish. Charles R. Swindoll (1934- )
  • Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it.
  • Ministry that costs nothing, accomplishes nothing. JOHN HENRY JOWETT (1864-1923)
  • The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail. Charles R. Swindoll (1934- )
  • We never become truly spiritual by sitting down and wishing to become so. You must undertake something so great that you cannot accomplish it unaided. Phillips Brooks
  • Accomplish something every day of your life. --Walter Annenberg, American Businessman (1908-2002)







Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Accomplish
Search Leadership Freak for Accomplish
Try
The word "try" comes across as a half attempt and if you don't succeed it's okay to give up. It's almost like an excuse if you don't accomplish it, which should never be the case! When you start your day, remove the word try from your vocabulary and replace it with "I can" or "I will" do something. 

Moving From Busy to Productive



#Accomplish
#Accompished
#Accomplishing
#Accomplishments
#Accomplishment
#Accomplishable
#Accomplishes
#Try


Accomplish
to finish something successfully or to achieve something:

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.
Ephesians 3:20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
Ephesians 3:20 (ESV) Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in me -- and I in him -- bears much fruit, because apart from me you can accomplish nothing.
Luke 9:31 (ESV) who appeared in glory and spoke of his departure, which he was about to accomplish at Jerusalem.
John 4:34 (ESV) Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.
Matthew 5:17 “Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
Luke 12:26 And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?
Romans 15:18 - For I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me to bring the Gentiles to obedience—by word and deed,
John 17:4 - I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.
John 5:36 - But the testimony that I have is greater than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to accomplish, the very works that I am doing, bear witness about me that the Father has sent me.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Accomplishing
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/search?q=Accomplish
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Accomplish/sort/popular



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: