Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Frustration Quotes

Quotes About Frustration
  • Even though times of transition are tough, the riches of refinement are worth the pain of loneliness and frustration. Susannah Ince 
  • When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't. --THOMAS EDISON
  • Frustration begins where knowledge ends --Clinton Anderson
  • Frustration is a function of our expectations. --Stephen Covey
  • Frustration is not a work plan. --Ami Ayalon
  • Frustration is not the way to go. --Keith Sweat
  • Frustration is the mother of risk. --Gail Sheehy
  • Frustration is the wet nurse of violence. --David Abrahamsen
  • Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success. --Bo Bennett
  • Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success. Bo Bennett 
  • I can remember the frustration of not being able to talk. I knew what I wanted to say, but I could not get the words out, so I would just scream. Temple Grandin 
  • If it frustrates you that they don't allow laptops on a Ferris wheel, you may be a workaholic. Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
  • If you wish to be a leader you will be frustrated, for very few people wish to be led. If you aim to be a servant, you will never be frustrated. FRANK F. WARREN
  • It is hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail. --Lech Walesa
  • I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. Tony Robbins 
  • Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward. --Kurt Vonnegut
  • Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward. Kurt Vonnegut 
  • Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment. --Dale Carnegie
  • You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. --Ralph Marston










#Frustration
#Frustrating
#Frustrated
#Frustrates
#Frustrate
Romans 8:28 For the creation was subjected to frustration and futility, not willingly [because of some intentional fault on its part], but by the will of Him who subjected it, in hope
Ecclesiastes 1:18 For with great wisdom comes great frustration; whoever increases his knowledge merely increases his heartache.
Ecclesiastes 7:3 Frustration is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart.
Deuteronomy 28:20 (ESV) “The Lord will send on you curses, confusion, and frustration in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken me.
Psalms 39:2 (NET) I was stone silent; I held back the urge to speak. My frustration grew;
John 16:33 ESV I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Frustration/sort/popular

Explore Spiritual Reflections


Songs



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner






No comments: