Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Self-Talk Quotes

Quotes About Self-talk

  • I'd rather be able to face myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous. Ani DiFranco
  • If you don't have a plan for yourself, you'll be a part of someone else's. American Proverb
  • I monitor my self-talk, making sure that it is uplifting and supportive of myself and others.
  • Everything becomes a little different as soon as it is spoken out loud. --HERMANN HESSE












Get Over Myself (feat. Bobby Hamrick)
https://youtu.be/yk4cdjq2uT8




#Self-talk
#MySelf

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Philippians 4:13 ESV I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Ephesians 4:29 (NIV) Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
2 Corinthians 11:17 In this self-confident boasting I am not talking as the Lord would, but as a fool.

Explore Spiritual Reflections


Songs



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: