Search This Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Crisis Quotes

Quotes About Crisis


  • Never waste a crisis. --Paul Romer
  • A crisis + time = humor. --Blaine Lee Pardoe
  • Crisis doesn't create character; it reveals it. --Denis Leary
  • There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. --Henry A. Kissinger
  • Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day-to-day living that wears you out. --Anton Chekhov
  • The fourth distinctive of the Christian leader is godly character. Howard Hendricks observes, “The greatest crisis in the world today is a crisis of leadership, and the greatest crisis of leadership is a crisis of character. --Aubrey M. Malphurs
  • It is in a crisis that character is revealed. --Ellen Gould White

Click for more quotes from movies about Crises.






Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Video

Crisis Management 



#Crisis
#Crises


Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Proverbs 24:10 (MSG) If you fall to pieces in a crisis, there wasn’t much to you in the first place.
1 Corinthians 7:26 (NIV) Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is.
Ephesians 6:13 Therefore, put on the complete armor of God, so that you will be able to [successfully] resist and stand your ground in the evil day [of danger], and having done everything [that the crisis demands], to stand firm [in your place, fully prepared, immovable,
John 16:33 ESV I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Psalm 77 I cried out to God for help; I cried out to God to hear me. When I was in distress, I sought the Lord; at night I stretched out untiring hands, and I would not be comforted. I remembered you, God, and I groaned; I meditated, and my spirit grew faint. ...
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Crisis/sort/popular
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Overcoming-Obstacles

Explore Spiritual Reflections

Songs



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: