Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Ego Quotes

Quotes About Ego
  • It's what we think we know that keeps us from learning. --CLAUDE BERNARD
  • Ego: The only thing that can keep growing without nourishment. --Evan Esar
  • Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'. --Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Ego is the great enemy. Ego will hold you back every single time. --Nikki Sixx



https://youtu.be/P1m4RV_FjPM






#Ego
#Pride
#Egotism
#Self
#Arrogance
#Overconfidence

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
John 5:31 (ESV) If I alone bear witness about myself, my testimony is not true.
John 8:28 (ESV) So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me.
Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
Habakkuk 2:4 Look, his ego is inflated;he is without integrity.But the righteous one will live by his faith.
Philippians 2:1-10 ESV So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, ...
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Ego

Explore Spiritual Reflections


Songs



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: