Search This Blog

Monday, June 05, 2023

Sanity Quotes

Quotes About Sanity

  • Sanity is only that which is within the frame of reference of conventional thought. --Erich Fromm
  • Sanity is not statistical. --George Orwell
  • Sanity is madness put to good use. --George Santayana
  • Sanity is a cozy lie. --Susan Sontag
  • I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. --Edgar Allan Poe
  • Sanity is very rare; every man almost and every woman has a dash of madness. --Ralph Waldo Emerson







Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
#Sane
#Insanity
#Soundness

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Daniel 4:34 “After this time had passed, I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked up to heaven. My sanity returned, and I praised and worshiped the Most High and honored the one who lives forever. His rule is everlasting, and his kingdom is eternal.
Daniel 4:36 “When my sanity returned to me, so did my honor and glory and kingdom. My advisers and nobles sought me out, and I was restored as head of my kingdom, with even greater honor than before.
1 Samuel 21:13 So he disguised his sanity before them, and acted insanely in their hands, and scribbled on the doors of the gate, and let his saliva run down into his beard.
Ecclesiastes 1:17 So I dedicated myself to learn about wisdom and knowledge, and about insanity and foolishness. And I discovered that this is also like chasing after the wind.
2 Peter 2:16 But he was rebuked for his offense. A donkey that normally cannot talk spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet's insanity.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Insanity/sort/popular
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Sanity/sort/popular
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Insanity

Explore Spiritual Reflections

Songs


You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: