Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2022

Determination Quotes

Quotes About Determination
  • Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” –Og Mandino
  • The truest wisdom is a resolute determination. --NAPOLEON
  • Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. --Zig Ziglar
  • God is not greater for our being, nor would he be less if we did not exist. That we do exist is altogether of God’s free determination, not by our desert nor by divine necessity. --A. W. Tozer








#Determine
#Determined
#Determinate
#Determination
#Determinately
#Determining
#Persistence

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but continuously be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may be able to determine what God's will is what is proper, pleasing, and perfect.
1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Ruth 1:16-18 ESV But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the Lord do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you.” And when Naomi saw that she was determined to go with her, she said no more.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Determine/sort/popular


Songs


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: