Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Emotions Quotes

Quotes About Emotions / Emotional Intelligence

  • The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues. --RENÉ DESCARTES







https://youtu.be/iFjxfzdsBjE

THIS is How You Can develop Emotional Intelligence as a leader
https://youtu.be/C3St0JBnLYY



#Emotions
#Emotional
#Emotionally
#Emotion
#Feelings


Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Proverbs 29:11 ESV A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.
Philippians 4:6-7 ESV Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Romans 12:15 ESV Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep.
Psalms 7:9 Let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish the righteous. The One who examines the thoughts and emotions is a righteous God.
Lamentations 1:20 “See, O Lord, how distressed I am! My spirit is deeply disturbed; My heart is overturned within me and cannot rest, For I have been very rebellious. In the street the sword kills and bereaves; In the house, there is [famine, disease and] death!
Lamentations 2:11 My eyes are worn out from crying, my insides are churning, My emotions pour out in grief because my people are destroyed Children and infants faint in the streets of the city.
1 Corinthians 2:4 And my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom [using clever rhetoric], but [they were delivered] in demonstration of the [Holy] Spirit [operating through me] and of [His] power [stirring the minds of the listeners and persuading them],
Genesis 45:1 At this point, Joseph could not control his emotions any longer, so he cried out to everyone who was standing nearby, "Everybody! Leave me!" As a result, none of his staff was anywhere near him when he revealed himself to his brothers.
Job 15:12 Why have your emotions carried you away? And why do your eyes flash
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Emotions/sort/popular

Explore Spiritual Reflections


Songs



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: