Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Involvement Quotes

Quotes About Involve

  • Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand. --John Gay
  • Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. --Benjamin Franklin
  • Involve people in the problem and work out the solution together. --Stephen Covey
  • Cooking and gardening involve so many disciplines: math, chemistry, reading, history. --David Chang
  • Tell me, I forget, show me, I remember, involve me, I understand. Votes: --Carl Orff
  • Christianity does not involve the belief that all things were made for man. it does involve the belief that god loves man and for his sake became man and died. --C. S. Lewis




Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Involve
Search Leadership Freak for Involve
#Involvement
#Involved
#Involving
#Involves


Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
2 Timothy 2:23 Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights.
Titus 3:9 Do not get involved in foolish discussions about spiritual pedigrees or in quarrels and fights about obedience to Jewish laws. These things are useless and a waste of time.
John 2:4 “Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”
Hebrews 9:16 - For where a will is involved, the death of the one who made it must be established.
James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you are involved in various trials,
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Involve/sort/popular



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: