Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lead Quotes

Quotes about Lead / Leading

  • Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
  • I'm goin' for the gold, my heart is in control. My mind is on succeed and I am in the lead.
  • God give me strength to make it through this day. God give me strength to find another way. God give me strength to see what need be done. God give me strength to see my only one. God give me strength to fix what needs to be. God give me strength so I may clearly see. God give me strength and lead me on my way. God give me strength for I need it more each day.
  • Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail. Muriel Strode
  • Like water, be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, And strong enough to rise up and reshape the world. Brenda Peterson
  • My responsibility is leadership, and the minute I get negative, that is going to have an influence on my team. Don Shula
  • Leaders can afford to be uncertain, but they cannot afford to be unclear. People will not follow fuzzy leadership. Andy Stanley



Post a Comment