Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Abandonment Quotes

Quotes About Abandonment
  • If we hold a space for our partners to express themselves without the fear of abandonment, we've taken a HUGE step towards cultivating Love in our relationships.
  • Life, misfortunes, isolation, abandonment, poverty, are battlefields which have their heroes; obscure heroes, sometimes greater than the illustrious heroes.
  • I had to get in touch with the source, I had to go back into my abandonment issues with my mother, I had to go into issues with my father I hadn't even looked at before.   Kenny Loggins
  • If God isn't the inspiration for doing what we do, let's abandon those man-made expectations and run for the cross. Tammie Head
  • If God were going to abandon you, Jesus never would have gone to the cross. Angela Thomas





https://youtu.be/GjOh31tn6Dc




#Abandon
#Abandons
#Abandoned
#Abandoning
#Abaandonment


Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
Psalm 34:18 ESV The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.
Psalm 27:10 ESV For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the Lord will take me in.
Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
Joshua 1:9 ESV Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Isaiah 49:15-16 ESV “Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.
Romans 8:38-39 ESV For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Acts 21:21 And they have been informed about you that you are teaching all the Jews [who are] among the Gentiles [the] abandonment of Moses, telling them not to circumcise [their] children or to live according to [our] customs.
Romans 8:7 Abandonment to earthly things is a state of enmity to God. Such a mind does not submit to God's Law, and indeed cannot do so.
Hebrews 6:1 Therefore let us get past the elementary stage in the teachings about the Christ, advancing on to maturity and perfection and spiritual completeness, [doing this] without laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Abandonment



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner

Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RealLifeQuoted
Email distribution list at https://groups.google.com/g/real-life-quotes
Go to Kevin Rayner's blog at http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/ for more quotes and videos with quotes. Help us spread the word about the quotes list. Pass on to your friends and invite them to visit the blog at http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/





No comments: