Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Birthday Quotes

Happy Birthday to my son Patrick today.

        Happy birthday to the MOST WONDERFUL, AWESOME, OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY, COURAGEOUS and GREAT FRIEND you are.
        Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a friend like you. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I wish you get all that you truly deserve. Happy birthday to you.
        ... Have an awesome birthday

Quotes about Birthdays
  • And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.   Abraham Lincoln
  • There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
  • Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live. 
  • Before Facebook, I had told maybe six people Happy birthday, ever.
  • If you feel a bit lonely, forgotten, or just need someone to cheer you up remember...You can always change your birthday on facebook!

Post a Comment