Search This Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2023

Buoyancy Quotes

Quotes About Buoyancy

  • A buoyant, positive approach to the game is as basic as a sound swing. --Tony Lema
  • When my mood was high, I seemed normal, even buoyant. I felt smarter. I had secrets. I could see God in a light bulb. --Gene Tierney
  • A beautiful day with the buoyancy of a bird. --Truman Capote
  • My name may have buoyancy enough to float upon the sea of time. --Richard Watson Gilder
  • Romantic comedies are built to be light. They're built for a certain buoyancy. Matthew McConaughey
  • Next to a leisurely walk I enjoy a spin on my tandem bicycle. It is splendid to feel the wind blowing in my face and the springy motion of my iron steed. The rapid rush through the air gives me a delicious sense of strength and buoyancy, and the exercise makes my pulse dance and my heart sing. --Helen Keller





Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Buoyancy
Search Leadership Freak for Buoyancy
#Float
#Recover

Clickable Links


You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: