Search This Blog

Saturday, November 05, 2022

Celebration Quotes


Quotes About Celebration
  • Celebrate endings - for they precede new beginnings. Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • You are my friend when you can guard my failure, challenge my thought and celebrate my success.
  • Celebrate what you want to see more of. –Tom Peters Celebrate what is possible. Your beliefs will create your reality. –Shirley MacLaine 
  • Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common... Celebrate it every day. –Winston Churchill 
  • The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. –Oprah Winfrey 
  • It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. –Bill Gates 
  • You are my friend when you can guard my failure, challenge my thought and celebrate my success.  






#Celebration
#Celebrate
#Celebrated
#Celebrates
#Celebrating
#Celebrations
#Commemoration
#Dedication
#Festivity
#Jubilation

Clickable Links
Exodus 5:1 And afterwards Moses and Aaron went in, and said to Pharaoh, Thus saith Jehovah, the God of Israel, Let my people go that they may celebrate a feast to me in the wilderness. 
Revelation 19:7 Let us rejoice and shout for joy! Let us give Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb has come [at last] and His bride (the redeemed) has prepared herself.” 
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God among you is powerful he will save and he will take joyful delight in you. In his love he will renew you with his love; he will celebrate with singing because of you. 
1 Corinthians 5:8 so that let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with leaven of malice and wickedness, but with unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 
Psalm 138:2 I will bow down toward the temple of thy holiness, and celebrate thy name for thy loving-kindness and for thy truth; for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Celebrate/sort/popular



No comments: