Search This Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2022

Intimacy Quotes

Quotes About Intimacy
  • Other than intimacy with a truly loved one is there any better feeling than knowing that you're so close or better still, right next to the one you truly love.
  • The most important elements of any relationship are trust and respect. When you trust someone enough to be honest with them, you grow to respect them and yourself. Where there is trust and respect, intimacy resides.








#Intimacy
#Intimate
#Relationships
#Acquanintance
#Coach

Clickable Links

Deut 34:10 No prophet ever rose again in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew with such great intimacy.
Luke 1:34 Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin and have no intimacy with any man?”
1 Corinthians 8:3 But if anyone loves God [with awe-filled reverence, obedience and gratitude], he is known by Him [as His very own and is greatly loved].
Job 19:19 All my intimate friends detest me; those I love have turned against me.
Job 29:4 Oh, for the days when I was in my prime, when God’s intimate friendship blessed my house,
Hosea 3:3 Then I told her, “You are to live with me many days; you must not be a prostitute or be intimate with any man, and I will behave the same way toward you.”
Psalm 63:1-11 ESV A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, ...
James 4:8 ESV Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
John 17:22-23 ESV The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Intimacy




No comments: