Search This Blog

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Trust Quotes

Quotes about Trust

  • Never trust a man in a wheelchair with dirty shoes.
  • I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.   Marilyn Monroe
  • Trust is the emotional glue that binds followers & leaders together. Warren Bennis & Bert Nanus
  • Don't trust to hold God's hand; let Him hold yours. Let Him do the holding, and you the trusting. Hammer William 
  • All worry is atheism, because it is want of trust of God. Bishop Fulton Sheen
  • Quit sweating, quit wrestling. It is not TRY but TRUST. John G. Lake 
  • FAITH is FOLLOWING without knowing where, WAITING w/o knowing when, BELIEVING w/o knowing how, TRUSTING w/o knowing why.
  • Anybody who wants the presidency so much that he'll spend two years organizing and campaigning for it is not to be trusted with the office. David Broder
  • For the rest of my life I'm going to trust that God is always at work in all things, and give him thanks long before my simplest prayers are answered. Nancy Parker Brummett
  • I know God promises not to give me more than I can handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. Mother Teresa 



Post a Comment