Search This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2023

Vitality Quotes

Quotes About Vitality 

  • Vitality is radiated from exceptional art and architecture. --Arthur Erickson, Canadian Architect (1924-  )
  • Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over. --F. Scott Fitzgerald, American Author (1896-1940)
  • Vitality is radiated from exceptional art and architecture.  --Arthur Erickson
  • Few of us have vitality enough to make any of our instincts imperious. --George Bernard Shaw
  • I want to keep my attractiveness as long as I can. It has to do with vitality and energy and interest. --Jacqueline Bisset
  • Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over. --F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Live a vital life. If you live well, you will earn well. If you live well, it will show in your face; it will show in the texture of your voice. There will be something unique and magical about you if you live well. It will infuse not only your personal life but also your business life. And it will give you a vitality nothing else can give. --Jim Rohn
  • Treat your body like a temple, not a woodshed. The mind and body work together. Your body needs to be a good support system for the mind and spirit. If you take good care of it, your body can take you wherever you want to go, with the power and strength and energy and vitality you will need to get there. --Jim Rohn







Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Vitality
Search Leadership Freak for Vitality
Seek Happiness, Find Disappointment; Seek Value, Find Happiness



#Vitality
#Vital
#Life
#Energy
#Energies
#Youth

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Psalm 92:14 Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green.
Psalms 32:4 (MSG) The pressure never let up; all the juices of my life dried up.
Psalms 32:3 (MSG) When I kept it all inside, my bones turned to powder, my words became daylong groans.
Psalms 32:5 (MSG) Then I let it all out; I said, “I’ll come clean about my failures to God .” Suddenly the pressure was gone— my guilt dissolved, my sin disappeared.
Psalms 92:15 (MSG) Such witnesses to upright God! My Mountain, my huge, holy Mountain!
Proverbs 16:9 (MSG) We plan the way we want to live, but only God makes us able to live it.
Proverbs 5:9 
Otherwise, you will give up your vitality to others and your years to someone cruel;
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Spiritual-Vitality
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/search?q=Vitality
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Vitality/sort/popular



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: