Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Strive Quotes

Quotes about Strive

  • People who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
  • Ones clean heart gives him a clear vision with an open mind to sense every life's obstacle as an opportunity in his soul to do things better and better enthusiastically and strive for excellence.
  • The nearest way to glory -- a shortcut, as it were -- is to strive to be what you wish to be thought to be - quoted in Cicero, 44 BC. Socrates (469-399 BC) Greek Philosopher
  • I am an athlete. I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying.
  • We live in a disrespectful, hateful & harsh world but we strive to Love each other, and become successful but without God is gets stressful.


Post a Comment