Search This Blog

Monday, May 08, 2023

Strive Quotes

Quotes About Strive

  • People who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
  • One's clean heart gives him a clear vision with an open mind to sense every life's obstacle as an opportunity in his soul to do things better and better enthusiastically and strive for excellence.
  • The nearest way to glory -- a shortcut, as it were -- is to strive to be what you wish to be thought to be - quoted in Cicero, 44 BC. Socrates (469-399 BC) Greek Philosopher
  • I am an athlete. I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying.
  • We live in a disrespectful, hateful & harsh world but we strive to Love each other, and become successful but without God is gets stressful.
  • When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. --PAULO COELHO
  • I strive on pressure. --Magic Johnson
  • Nobody strives to lose. --Shia LaBeouf
  • You always have to strive. --Marcus Luttrell
  • It is human nature to strive. --Temple Grandin
  • Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. --Albert Einstein
  • Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. --Abraham Lincoln
  • My mother and father, Joe and Theresa Montana brought me along and taught me to never quit, and to strive to be the best. --Joe Montana
  • I don't know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived. --Will Smith
  • I've been through a lot of things in my personal and family life. That turned me into a fighter. I always strive to be the best I possibly can. --Hope Solo
  • If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. --Pat Riley
  • The effort to strive for truth has to precede all other efforts. --Albert Einstein
  • Success doesn't always come in the form of a trophy. Keep striving for success. --Andre Agassi
  • In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. --Thomas Carlyle

Click for more quotes from movies about Strive.

 








Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Video




#Strive
#Strived
#Striven
#Striver
#Pursue
#Effort
#Ambition
#Goals
#Eagerness
#Dilengence
#Pressing
#Pursue
#Push
#Reaching
#Perseverance

Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Luke 13:24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.
Proverbs 22:9 (MSG) Generous hands are blessed hands because they give bread to the poor.
Acts 24:16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.
Luke 13:24 - “Strive to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
1 Thessalonians 5:15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.
Romans 15:30 - I appeal to you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf,
1 Corinthians 14:12 - So with yourselves, since you are eager for manifestations of the Spirit, strive to excel in building up the church.
1 Timothy 4:10 - For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.
Hebrews 4:11 - Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience.
Hebrews 12:14 - Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.
Proverbs 29:27 ESV An unjust man is an abomination to the righteous, but one whose way is straight is an abomination to the wicked.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Strive/sort/popular
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Striving

Explore Spiritual Reflections

Songs



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: