Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Sheep Quotes

Quotes About Sheep / Shepherd

  • A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. --Edward R. Murrow
  • We laugh at sheep because sheep just follow the one in front. We humans have out-sheeped the sheep, because at least the sheep need a sheep dog to keep them in line. Humans keep each other in line. And they do it by ridiculing or condemning anyone who commits the crime, and that’s what it’s become, of being different. --David Icke
  • We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove. --Mark Twain





Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Sheep
Search Leadership Freak for Sheep
#Shepherd
#Sheepfold
#Sheepfolds
#Sheepshearers
#Sheepskins

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Ezekiel 34:10 (MSG) “‘Watch out! I’m coming down on the shepherds and taking my sheep back. They’re fired as shepherds of my sheep. No more shepherds who just feed themselves! I’ll rescue my sheep from their greed. They’re not going to feed off my sheep any longer!
Revelation 18:13 - cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and slaves, that is, human souls.
1 Peter 2:25 - For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
Hebrews 13:20 - Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant,
Hebrews 11:37 - They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were killed with the sword. They went about in skins of sheep and goats, destitute, afflicted, mistreated—
Romans 8:36 - As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”
Acts 8:32 - Now the passage of the Scripture that he was reading was this: “Like a sheep he was led to the slaughter and like a lamb before its shearer is silent, so he opens not his mouth.
John 21:17 - He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, “Do you love me?” and he said to him, “Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.” Jesus said to him, “Feed my sheep.
John 21:16 - He said to him a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Tend my sheep.”
John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
John 10:26 - but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep.
John 10:16 - And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
John 10:15 - just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
John 10:13 - He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
John 10:12 - He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.
John 10:11 - I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 10:8 - All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.
John 10:7 - So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:4 - When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
John 10:3 - To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
John 10:2 - But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Sheep
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/search?q=Sheep
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Sheep/sort/popular



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: