Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2023

Therapeutic Quotes

Quotes About Therapeutic 

  • Music is so therapeutic for me that if I can't get it out, I start feeling bad about myself - a lot of self-loathing. Eminem 
  • Exercise is really important to me - it's therapeutic. So if I'm ever feeling tense or stressed or like I'm about to have a meltdown, I'll put on my iPod and head to the gym or out on a bike ride along Lake Michigan with the girls.  Michelle Obama 
  • I think we all have a lot of darkness in our bellies. As an actor, the challenge of tapping into that, reaching down into that sadness or anger, is very therapeutic.  Kevin Bacon 




Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Therapeutic
Search Leadership Freak for Therapeutic
#Therapy
#Restored
#Healthy

Therapeutic
THERAPEU'TIC, a. [Gr. to nurse, serve or cure.] Curative; that pertains to the healing art; that is concerned in discovering and applying remedies for diseases.
Medicine is justly distributed into prophylactic, or the art of preserving health, and therapeutic, or the art of restoring it.

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Proverbs 22:15 (MSG) Young people are prone to foolishness and fads; the cure comes through tough-minded discipline.
Luke 9:6 (MSG) Commissioned, they left. They traveled from town to town telling the latest news of God, the Message, and curing people everywhere they went.
Colossians 3:5 ESV Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: