Search This Blog

Saturday, August 06, 2022

Uniqueness Quotes

Quotes About Uniqueness / Specialty
  • Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.   Dr. Seuss 
  • Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself because you're unique.
  • I could search my whole life through and through, and never find another you.
  • Just be yourself. Someone will find your uniqueness attractive.



The One Thing You Have That No One Else Does
Develop And Grow Your Gifts = We are all unique. God created each of us with special gifts that set us apart. What sets you apart from others? Strive to develop and grow your gifts in those areas. Find your niche where you can make a difference in the lives of others.



You Can’t Be Known for Everything; You Must Be Known for Something
Focus On Your Specialty = You can’t be known for everything, but you should be known for something. What is your specialty or focus? Figure out what you bring uniquely to the marketplace and learn to do it exceedingly well.



https://youtu.be/qfueIxmTkAE


#Unique
#Uniqueness
#Specialty
#Focus
#Only Begotten


Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
John 3:16 "For this is how God loved the world: He gave his unique Son so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and lived among us. We gazed on his glory, the kind of glory that belongs to the Father's unique Son, who is full of grace and truth.
Psalm 139:14 ESV I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Ephesians 4:4-6 ESV There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
Psalm 139:1-24 ESV / 5 helpful votes 
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. ...
1 Peter 2:9 ESV But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner

Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RealLifeQuoted
Email distribution list at https://groups.google.com/g/real-life-quotes
Go to Kevin Rayner's blog at http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/ for more quotes and videos with quotes. Help us spread the word about the quotes list. Pass on to your friends and invite them to visit the blog at http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/




No comments: