Search This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2023

Naive Quotes

Quotes About Naive

  • I'm too busy acting like I'm not Naive. I've seen it all, I was here first. --Kurt Cobain

Click for more quotes from movies about Naive.


 




Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Video



#Naive
#Naively
#Naivety
#Innocent

Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Proverbs 7:7 (NLT) I saw some naive young men, and one in particular who lacked common sense.
Proverbs 8:33 (NLT) Listen to my instruction and be wise. Don’t ignore it.
Romans 16:18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.
Proverbs 1:4 for giving prudence to the naive, and knowledge and discretion to the young.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Naive/sort/popular


Explore Spiritual Reflections

Songs



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: