Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Boss quotes

Quotes About Boss

  • "Remember the difference between a boss and a leader. A boss says, Go! A leader says, Let's go!" ~ George E. M. Kelly
  • People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives. --Theodore Roosevelt
  • In the past a leader was a boss. Today's leaders must be partners with their people... they no longer can lead solely based on positional power. --Ken Blanchard
  • You can't arrest me. I'm the Cake Boss, --Buddy Valastro
  • Boss may be on, but leader can be anyone. --Ameya Agrawal
  • Billy Martin was a controversial New York Yankee manager. In his office was this sign: “Company rules: Rule 1. The boss is always right. Rule 2. If the boss is wrong, see Rule 1.” --Anonymous
  • The fellow who is fired with enthusiasm for his work is seldom fired by his boss. --Anonymous
  • If at first you don’t succeed, you’re probably not related to the boss. --Anonymous
  • Don’t stand around doing nothing—people will think you’re the boss. --Anonymous











Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Boss
Search Leadership Freak for Boss


I Was Your Peer But Now I'm Your Boss

Making the Leap From Boss to Leader

Top People Mistakes Leaders Make (Maxwell Leadership Executive Podcast)
In this episode, we take a look at top people-mistakes leaders often make, and how to avoid them! We will discuss the importance of connecting with every person on your team and the significance of being accessible and approachable as a leader, especially during times of expanding responsibilities. We will explore the vital role of developing talent on your team.


#Boss
#Bosses
#Bossy
#Chief
#Foreman

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Ecclesiastes 10:4 NLT - If your boss is angry at you, don't quit! A quiet spirit can overcome even great mistakes.
Luke 16:3 NLT - "The manager thought to himself, 'Now what? My boss has fired me. I don't have the strength to dig ditches, and I'm too proud to beg.
1 Kings 18:8 (MSG) “Yes,” said Elijah, “the real me. Now go and tell your boss, ‘I’ve seen Elijah.’”
Proverbs 19:10 (MSG) Blockheads shouldn’t live on easy street any more than workers should give orders to their boss.
Proverbs 27:18 (MSG) If you care for your orchard, you’ll enjoy its fruit; if you honor your boss, you’ll be honored.
Genesis 37:8 (MSG) His brothers said, “So! You’re going to rule us? You’re going to boss us around?” And they hated him more than ever because of his dreams and the way he talked.
1 Kings 21:7 (MSG) Jezebel said, “Is this any way for a king of Israel to act? Aren’t you the boss? On your feet! Eat! Cheer up! I’ll take care of this; I’ll get the vineyard of this Naboth the Jezreelite for you.”
Job 15:26 - running stubbornly against him with a thickly bossed shield;
Luke 16:3 “The manager thought to himself, ‘Now what? My boss has fired me. I don’t have the strength to dig ditches, and I’m too proud to beg.
Proverbs 22:7 ESV The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Boss/sort/popular
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Boss



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: