Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Self-Awareness Quotes

Quotes About Self-Awareness
  • One who does not act in accordance to the deep voice of his inner conscience can't be honest, truthful, trustworthy, loyal and faithful to anyone.
  • Life is full of fake people; before you decide to judge them, make sure that you aren't one of them.
  • I am brave because I know my fear, I am strong because I know my weakness, I am wise because I've been foolish. I love because I've been hurt.



Ask Others to Help Get a 360-Degree View | MWM
Identify Your Blind Spots = You must know yourself in order to grow yourself. This means, if you want to grow in an area, you first have to be aware of the areas in your life that require growth. Everyone has blind spots where they lack awareness. It is important to take inventory, and figure out what these blind spots are. The people around you can help you identify the areas in your life that need improvement. Ask those closest to you for help identifying your blind spots! Taking this action will lead to awareness and in turn, create growth.



#Self Awareness
#Concious
#Awareness

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,
2 Peter 3:1-18 ESV This is now the second letter that I am writing to you, beloved. In both of them I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles, knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, ...
Genesis 17:1 When Abram was 99 years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and announced, "I am God Almighty. Live in constant awareness that I'm always with you, and be blameless.
Genesis 17:18 So Abraham responded to God, "If only Ishmael would live in constant awareness that you're always with him!”
Numbers 15:24 and if it was done unintentionally without the community’s awareness, the entire community is to prepare one young bull for a burnt offering as a pleasing aroma to the Lord, with its grain offering and drink offering according to the regulation, and one male goat as a sin offering.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Awareness/sort/popular


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: