Search This Blog

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Father's Day Quotes

Quotes About Father's Day


  • A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
  • It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. Johann Schiller
  • I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be. Abraham Lincoln  (1809 - 1865)
  • By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong. Charles Wadsworth
  • My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." Harmon Killebrew
  • It is much easier to become a father than to be one. Kent Nerburn
  • A company held a contest for kids with the theme: "The nicest thing My Father Ever Did For Me." One kid answered "He married my mother." 
  • You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was. Irish Proverb
  • You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was. Abraham Lincoln
  • My father used to say to me, 'Whenever you get into a jam, whenever you get into a crisis or an emergency...become the calmest person in the room and you'll be able to figure your way out of it. Rudolph Giuliani Former Mayor of New York City
  • I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know who his grandson will be. Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
  • Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards. Robert Orben
  • Unbelievers = the people the Father misses the most - Luke 15 
  • If you are a child of God and you marry a child of the Devil, you're going to have trouble with your father-in-law.  Max Lucado
  • The moment you were born again you were born into the greatest love relationship ever known- the love between Father and Son. Tammie Head 
  • To complain is to not take responsibility for your life. Donald Miller, Father Fiction 
  • I have a Father's Day every day. --Dennis Banks
  • For Father's Day, my kids always give me a bottle of cologne called English Leather. It's appropriate! To them I always smell like a wallet. --Robert Orben

F-fantastic,
A-awesome, 
T-terrific, 
H-honorable, 
E-excellent, 
R-remarkable This sums up my dad...Happy fathers Day to all you wonderful dads out there!

God as Father Quotes
  • Our Father dwells in tents as well as in temples, but His favorite abiding-place is in the hearts of mankind. J. Fred Jones
  • Lift up your eyes. The heavenly Father waits to bless you -- in inconceivable ways to make your life what you never dreamed it could be.  Anne Ortlund 










Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video





Attitude is Everything = Attitude is everything. It is important to have a great attitude about yourself, other people, and life. If you can find the bright side of things in tough situations, you will continually have a great attitude.

The 3 Lessons That I Learned From My Father




#Father's Day

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Hebrews 12:9 Furthermore, we had earthly fathers to discipline us, and we respected them; shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live?
Ephesians 6:2 Honor your father and mother (which is the first commandment with a promise),
Psalm 103:13 ESV As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Father/sort/popular
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Fathers

Explore Spiritual Reflections

Songs


You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: