Search This Blog

Thursday, August 04, 2022

Destiny Quotes

Quotes About Destiny
  • A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. Jean de La Fontaine
  • Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. William Jennings Bryan
  • Dreams are like stars, you may never touch them But If you follow them they Will lead you to your destiny.
  • It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. --Shakespeare
  • Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny. --Kin Hubbard
  • Success woke me up, Motivation made me breakfast, destiny gave me my agenda and the Lord gave me his blessings.
  • Through the law of cause and effect we choose our destiny. Moreover, we are our own prophets for we constantly project our future state by the seeds we plant in the present. –Cheryl Canfield
  • Tomorrow's destiny becomes today's direction
  • You'll never fulfill your God-given destiny without integrity.  Mark Batterson
  • Ziklag is the place of patient waiting located somewhere between prophecy and destiny.  Brian Zahnd


https://youtu.be/6Gy7VdhxR4U
You Have A Destiny For Your Life = We were all created for a purpose. When we fulfill that purpose we find our destiny and the reason we were born. Our life has been planned, and we have been gifted to fulfill that plan. All we need to do is focus on doing what we need to do today, and tomorrow will come automatically along with our destiny.


https://youtu.be/mho5xgLFT9I



#Destiny

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Habakkuk 2:3 ESV For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.
Psalm 138:8 ESV The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.
John 16:33 ESV I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Isaiah 55:11 ESV So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
Proverbs 16:3 ESV Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
Romans 8:29 ESV For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
Romans 8:28 ESV And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Jeremiah 1:5 ESV “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 29:11-14 ESV For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.
2 Corinthians 11:15 So it is no great thing if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their destiny will be according to their works.



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner

Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RealLifeQuoted
Email distribution list at https://groups.google.com/g/real-life-quotes
Go to Kevin Rayner's blog at http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/ for more quotes and videos with quotes. Help us spread the word about the quotes list. Pass on to your friends and invite them to visit the blog at http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/




No comments: