Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Destiny Quotes

Quotes about Destiny

  • Tomorrow's destiny becomes today's direction
  • Success woke me up, Motivation made me breakfast, destiny gave me my agenda and the Lord gave me his blessings.
  • Dreams are like stars, you may never touch them But If you follow them they Will lead you to your destiny.
  • Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny. Kin Hubbard
  • Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. William Jennings Bryan
  • A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. Jean de La Fontaine
  • You'll never fulfill your God-given destiny without integrity. Mark Batterson
  • Ziklag is the place of patient waiting located somewhere between prophecy and destiny. Brian Zahnd
  • It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. Shakespeare


Post a Comment