Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIN WIN Quotes

Quotes about Win Win
  • Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. Erick Golnik
  • Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it. Chuck Noll, ex-Pittsburgh Steelers Coach
  • How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser. Lou Holtz
  • In order to win you must be prepared to lose sometime. And leave one or two cards showing. Van Morrison
  • I've always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didnt have a chance to win. Arnold Palmer
  • The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can't do. Dennis Waitley

Post a Comment