Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Overcome Quotes

Quotes about Overcome

  • A new morning means a new beginning, a new struggle, a new endeavor, but with the Lord by our side we can overcome any challenges and turn obstacles into stepping stones.
  • I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong. I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve. I asked for prosperity and God gave me brawn and brain to work. I asked for courage and God gave me dangers to overcome.
  • Laugh about your mistakes, but, learn from them. Joke over you troubles, but, gather strength from them. Have fun with your difficulties, but overcome them. That's the way to live life.
  • Love brings joy, it brings peace. It brings sadness and grief. It brings hope, it brings pain, it drives people insane. It brings smiles, it brings tears, it helps overcome fears. It's part of you, part of me, part of us, cause love is key.
  • When you feel like you're drowning in life don't worry, your lifeguard walks on water.

Post a Comment