Search This Blog

Friday, August 02, 2013

Control Quotes

Quotes about Control

  • Nothing under God's control is ever out of control. Charles Swindoll
  • To be subjected to God's will is not only to give Him priority in our lives, it is but to give Him complete control. Avery D. Miller 
  • I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside. Wayne Dyer 
  • Knowing that I am not the one in control gives great encouragement. Knowing the One who is in control is everything. Alexander Michael 
  • The only thing worse than a man you can't control is a man you can. Margo Kaufman
  • God is in control of my life. And I know, if nothing else, I'm standing on The Rock. Colt McCoy
  • If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough. Mario Andretti (race car driver)
  • Times get overwhelming when you begin to try to control the uncontrollable... Let go and let God!


Post a Comment