Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2022

Adolescence Quotes

Quotes About Adolescence

  • Adolescence is a kind of emotional seasickness. Both are funny, but only in retrospect.     Arthur Koestler
  • As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life - so I became a scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.    M. Cartmill
  • Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was shut up.    Joe Namath
  • Why can't life's problems hit us when we're seventeen and know everything?    A.C. Jolly




#Adolescence
#Youth

Clickable Links
1 Timothy 4:12 ESV Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
Ecclesiastes 11:9 ESV Rejoice, O young man, in your youth, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth. Walk in the ways of your heart and the sight of your eyes. But know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.
Jeremiah 1:4-8 ESV Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth.” But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.”
Ecclesiastes 12:1 ESV Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them”;
Psalm 119:9 ESV How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.
2 Timothy 2:22 ESV So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

Adolescence
    Young people should worship God (1 Kings 18:12)
    God can give hope to young people (Psalm 71:5)
    Young people should remember God (Ecclesiastes 12:1)
    Young people should be an example to others (1 Timothy 4:12)
    Young people should run from their youthful lust (2 Timothy 2:22)


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner

Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RealLifeQuoted
Email distribution list at https://groups.google.com/g/real-life-quotes
Go to Kevin Rayner's blog at http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/ for more quotes and videos with quotes.




No comments: