Quotes about Sacrifice
- Frustration is commonly the difference between what you would like to be and what you are willing to sacrifice to become what you would like to be.
- Leaders never say "Go!" They say "Let's go!" Not "Do" but "Let's do" They sacrifice first, long before asking others.
- One secret to successful teamwork is converting individual ego into team confidence, individual sacrifice, & synergy. John Maxwell
- Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. Charlie Finley
- Virtue does not always demand a heavy sacrifice -- only the willingness to make it when necessary. Fredrick Dunn
- What am I willing to sacrifice for what I want to become?