Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Single Quotes

Quotes About Singleness / Unmarried

  • I'm single, and I know exactly who I want.
  • When the soul is ready, Its mate will appear.
  • Single is not a status, but it's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
  • Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.
  • I'm single because I was born that way. 



https://youtu.be/oOQzj4Lpgq0


#Single
#Singleness
#Unmarried
#Being Single
#Celibacy
#Virgin
#Not Marrying

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Listen carefully, the virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and she will call his name Immanuel (God with us).
1 Corinthians 7:8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
Ruth 1:13 surely you would not want to wait until they were old enough to marry! Surely you would not remain unmarried all that time! No, my daughters, you must not return with me. For my intense suffering is too much for you to bear. For the Lord is afflicting me!"
1 Corinthians 7:1-40 ESV Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. ...
1 Corinthians 7:8 ESV To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am.
1 Corinthians 7:2 ESV But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.
Hebrews 13:4 ESV Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
Matthew 6:33 ESV But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Unmarried/sort/popular


Songs


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: