Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Greatness Quotes

Quotes About Greatness
  • A great artist can paint a great picture on a small canvas. --CHARLES DUDLEY WARNER
  • Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. --WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
  • Everybody can be great . . . because anybody can serve. --MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
There Is No Finish Line = Greatness is harder to achieve than it is to define. It is not a destination, it's a journey. The people who want to achieve greatness know they will never get there — it is the uphill climb, the constant effort to get there — that leads them to achieve their personal greatness.



https://youtu.be/MiuJfcHEW0c

Pursuing greatness together


What It REALLY Take To Be GREAT At Something

How Leaders Move From Good to Great
How can you improve your leadership ability and become what others consider to be a great leader? Here are eight ideas based on 360-degree feedback data that reveal how leaders move from being good to being great.


#Great
#Greatness
#Greatly

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
Hebrews 1:3 who being the brightness of the glory, and the impress of His subsistence, bearing up also the all things by the saying of his might -- through himself having made a cleansing of our sins, sat down at the right hand of the greatness in the highest,
Ephesians 3:14 For this reason [grasping the greatness of this plan by which Jews and Gentiles are joined together in Christ] I bow my knees [in reverence] before the Father [of our Lord Jesus Christ],
Luke 1:46 And Mary said: My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Philippians 4:13 ESV I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Romans 8:28 ESV And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Galatians 2:20 ESV I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Deuteronomy 10:17 ESV For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.
Romans 12:2 ESV Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Greatness/sort/popular


Songs


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: