Search This Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Omnipresence Quotes

Quotes about Omnipresence

  • God is the same God, always and everywhere. He is omnipresent not virtually only, but also substantially, for virtue cannot subsist without substance. --Isaac Newton
  • Aspect of God’s infinity in which he transcends the limitations of space and is present in all places at all times.
  • The true doctrine of omnipresence is, that God reappears with all his parts in every moss and cobweb.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • The great God absolute! The centre and circumference of all democracy! His omnipresence, our divine equality! --Herman Melville




#Omnipresence
#Omnipresent
#Presence
#God, present everywhere


Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
Ephesians 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that fills all in all.
Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Psalm 139:7–13 Where can I go from your Spirit, or where can I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, there you are, and if I make my bed in Sheol, look! There you are. If I lift up the wings of the dawn, and I alight on the far side of the sea, even there your hand would lead me, and your…
Isaiah 66:1 Thus says Yahweh: “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is the footstool for my feet. Where is this house that you would build for me? And where is this resting place for me?
Jeremiah 23:23–24 Am I a God from near,” declares Yahweh, “and not a God from far? Or can a person hide himself in secret places and I cannot see him?” declares Yahweh. “Do I not fill up the heaven and the earth?” declares Yahweh.
Acts 17:27–28 to search for God, if perhaps indeed they might feel around for him and find him. And indeed he is not far away from each one of us, for in him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said: ‘For we also are his offspring.’
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Love/sort/Omnipresence
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God~s-Omnipresence

Explore Spiritual Reflections

Songs



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: