Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Pitch Quotes

Quotes About Pitch 


  • I looked for the same pitch my whole career, a breaking ball. All of the time. I never worried about the fastball. They couldn't throw it past me, none of them. Hank Aaron, American Athlete (1934-  )
  • Pitch me outside, I will hit .400. Pitch me inside, and you will not find the ball. --Roberto Clemente
  • Pitch within yourself. --Tom Seaver
  • Mental attitude and concentration are the keys to pitching. --Ferguson Jenkins
  • I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it. --Sandy Koufax





Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Pitch
Search Leadership Freak for Pitch
The Game Begins with a Pitch | MWM
Everything Starts With A Pitch = Everything starts with a pitch—whether it involves a sales presentation, idea, or question. A person who pitches, initiates and has control. They are proactive instead of reactive. What thought or idea would you like to pitch that could better another person’s life?


#Pitch
#Pitched
#Pitcher
#Pitchers
#Pitching
#Deliver
#Toss


Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Genesis 6:14 Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch.
Daniel 11:45 (NLT) He will stop between the glorious holy mountain and the sea and will pitch his royal tents. But while he is there, his time will suddenly run out, and no one will help him.
Isaiah 34:9 The streams of Edom will be filled with burning pitch, and the ground will be covered with fire.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/search?q=Pitch
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Pitch/sort/popular



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: