Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Home Quotes

Quotes About Home 

  • Home wasn't built in a day. --Jane Sherwood Ace, American Actress
  • My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world. --Billy Graham
  • Charity begins at home, and justice begins next door. --Charles Dickens
  • There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. --Jane Austen
  • Home is where one starts from. --T. S. Eliot
  • Home is where the heart is. --Pliny the Elder
  • Home is where the heart can laugh without shyness. --Vernon Baker
  • It's a dangerous business going out your front door. --J. R. R. TOLKIEN








Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Home
Search Leadership Freak for Home
All’s Well That Begins Well
Beginnings are always hopeful—a fresh start, a new home, the birth of a child, a new job. There’s always an air of optimism that surrounds starting over with a blank slate—so much opportunity, potential and expectations for the future. You can determine to make a brand-new start from wherever you are now, today—and with the right start, you can have the perfect end. 


#Home
#Homes
#Homeland
#Homelands
#Hometown
#House
#Housing
#Homeless
#Homelessness
#Homemaker
#Homeowner
#Homesick

Home
the house, apartment, etc. where you live, especially with your family:

Clickable Links
John 14:23 (NLT) Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them.
John 14:2 (NLT) There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?
Hebrews 13:14 (NLT) For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come.
Proverbs 3:33 (NLT) The Lord curses the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the upright.
Proverbs 24:3-4 ESV By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
Isaiah 32:18 ESV My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
Joshua 24:15 ESV And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
2 Corinthians 5:9 - So whether we are at home or away, we make it our aim to please him.
Acts 8:28 NET - and was returning home, sitting in his chariot, reading the prophet Isaiah.
Acts 20:12 NET - They took the boy home alive and were greatly comforted.
Revelation 3:20 NET - Listen! I am standing at the door and knocking! If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come into his home and share a meal with him, and he with me.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Home
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/search?q=Home
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Home/sort/popular
https://www.openbible.info/topics/Home


You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: