Search This Blog

Saturday, October 08, 2022

Struggle Quotes

Quotes About Struggles
  • When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. --HENRY FORD
  • Life has knocked me down a few times. It showed me things I never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failures. But one thing for sure, I always get up!
  • A Smooth Sea Never Made a Skillful Sailor
  • Some people will pretend to care just so they can get a better seat to watch your struggle. Every helping hand isn't always there to help.
  • One day in retrospect the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. Sigmund Freud
  • It is not what we read, but what we remember that makes us learned. It is not what we intend but what we do that makes us useful. And, it is not a few faint wishes but a lifelong struggle that makes us valiant. Henry Ward Beecher 1813-1887, American Preacher, Orator, Writer
  • To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. George Orwell
  • Especially when it comes to difficulties and struggles, Blessing is found on the other side of obedience.
  • Like it or not, we are engaged in a deadly struggle with spiritual wickedness. Brian Zahnd
  • If there is no struggle, there is no progress. --Frederick Douglass
  • The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths. -- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
  • The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. --Dolly Parton
  • The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself ... that’s where it’s at. --JESSE OWENS










#Struggle
#Struggled
#Struggles
#Struggling
#Striving
#Conflict

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against rulers, authorities, cosmic powers in the darkness around us, and evil spiritual forces in the heavenly realm.
1 Timothy 6:12 Exert all your strength in the honorable struggle for the faith; lay hold of the Life of the Ages, to which you were called, when you made your noble profession of faith before many witnesses.
Ecclesiastes 1:13 I dedicated myself to using wisdom for study and discovery of everything that is done under heaven. God uses terrible things so human beings will struggle with life.
Colossians 2:1 ESV For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face,
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 ESV But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
Romans 5:3-5 ESV More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Struggle/sort/popular


Songs


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: