Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Smile Quotes

Quotes About Smile

  • A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.  --Denis Waitley
  • We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.  --Mother Teresa
  • A smile is the universal welcome.  --Max Eastman
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.  --William Arthur Ward
  • If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.  --Andy Rooney
  • A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.  --William Hazlitt
  • Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.  --Paramahansa Yogananda
  • Smile, it's free therapy.  --Douglas Horton
  • Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.  --Mother Teresa















Smile More For Others = We all need to smile more. A smile is for others, it makes us more intriguing and engaging. Let's make other people happy by the smile on our face. 


#Smile
#Smiling
#Smiled
#Grin
#Sneer

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
Psalm 4:6 Many say, "Who can show us anything good?" Smile upon us, Lord!
Job 10:20 Are my days not few? Stop it! Leave me alone, so that I can smile a little
Job 10:3 Does it delight you to oppress or despise what you have made, while you smile at the plans of the wicked?
Job 9:27 If I said, “I will forget my complaint, change my expression, and smile,”
Psalm 67:1 For the music director; to be accompanied by stringed instruments; a psalm, a song. May God show us his favor and bless us! May he smile on us! (Selah)
Proverbs 31:25 Strength and self-respect are her clothing; she is facing the future with a smile.
Numbers 6:24-26 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’
Proverbs 15:13-14 ESV A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed. The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.
Proverbs 17:22 ESV A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Psalm 34:5 ESV Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.
Proverbs 15:13 ESV A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed.
Job 9:27 ESV If I say, ‘I will forget my complaint, I will put off my sad face, and be of good cheer,’
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Smile/sort/popular



No comments: