Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2022

Identity Quotes

Quotes About Identity
  • The harder and deeper we can forgive the affliction caused upon us; by other people's weaknesses; the more we move into our Christ-like identity; where all the power, strongholds, grip, and enslaving bonds of the enemy over us is loosened.
  • I Believe That Our Background And Circumstances May Have Influenced Who We Are, But We Are Responsible For Who We Become..
  • Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. --Oscar Wilde
  • Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying. --RALPH WALDO EMERSON






Don’t Let What You Do Become Who You Are
https://youtu.be/M0LEPpn-ybQ
Add Value To Other People = Sometimes what we do can become who we are. When this is the case, and we stop doing that particular thing, it can lead to an identity crisis. What we do should be a part of our identity but not who we are. Is your identity wrapped up in what you do? If so, focus on adding value to other people. This can help you shift the foundation of your identity from what you do to who you serve. 


https://youtu.be/bALivQ08Kes


#Identity
#Identified
#Identifies
#Identifying
#Identitities
#Identification


Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
Matthew 12:16 And he warned them that they should not {reveal his identity},
Esther 3:6 And when he learned of Mordecai’s ethnic identity, Haman decided not to do away with Mordecai alone. He planned to destroy all of Mordecai’s people, the Jews, throughout Ahasuerus’s kingdom.
Genesis 1:27 ESV So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
1 Peter 2:9 ESV But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
Jeremiah 1:5 ESV “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Galatians 2:20 ESV I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Identity/sort/popular



Songs


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: