Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Remembrance Quotes

Quotes about Remembrance
  • The living owe it to those who no longer can speak to tell their story for them.







https://youtu.be/uRa-IeQTgkg



#Remember
#Reminder
#Pearl Harbor = Attack on Pearl Harbor
#Rememberance
#Forgetting
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Ecclesiastes 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
2 Peter 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
Philippians 1:3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
2 Peter 1:15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.
3 John 1:10 For this reason, if I come, I will bring to remembrance his works which he does, babbling against us with wicked words; and not content with these, neither does he himself receive the brethren; and those who would he prevents, and casts them out of the assembly.
John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
Luke 22:19 (NIV) And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
1 Corinthians 11:24 (NIV) and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Remembrancesort/popular

Explore Spiritual Reflections


Songs



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner



No comments: