Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Wonderful Quotes

 Quotes About Wonderful 


  • I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special. --Robert Harling
  • The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. --Robert Frost
  • Marriage is a wonderful institution, but... --H. L. Mencken
  • Do something wonderful, people may imitate it. --Albert Schweitzer
  • Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone --Charlie Chaplin
  • It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing. --Thomas Jefferson




https://youtu.be/G98lzOiTAQg



#Wonder
#Wonderful
#Wonders
#Wondererd
#Wonderfully
#Wonderous
#Wonderously
#Marvelously

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Psalms 139:14 (NIV) I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
2 Samuel 1:26 (NIV) I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother; you were very dear to me. Your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women.
Psalms 119:129 (NIV) Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them.
1 Chronicles 16:9 (NIV) Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Wonderfully/sort/popular

Explore Spiritual Reflections


Songs



You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner




No comments: