Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Style Quotes

Quotes About Style 

  • I don’t have time to hate people who hate me because I’m too busy loving people who love me.
  • Style is not a size, It is an attitude.
  • It’s not my attitude. It’s my style.
  • Don’t be so quick to judge me. After all, You only see what I choose to show you.
  • Style is not neutral; it gives moral directions. --Martin Amis, British Author (1949-  )
  • Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality. --Shawn Ashmore, Canadian Actor (1979-  )
  • In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. --Thomas Jefferson





Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Style
Search Leadership Freak for Style
#Styles
#Styled
#Fashion
#Trends

Style
a way of doing something, especially one that is typical of a person, group of people, place, or period:

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
Exodus 39:8 - He made the breastpiece, in skilled work, in the style of the ephod, of gold, blue and purple and scarlet yarns, and fine twined linen.
Exodus 28:15 - “You shall make a breastpiece of judgment, in skilled work. In the style of the ephod you shall make it—of gold, blue and purple and scarlet yarns, and fine twined linen shall you make it.
Psalm 144:12 Then our sons will be like plants nurtured in their youth, our daughters, like corner pillars that are carved in the palace style.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Style
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/search?q=Style
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Style/sort/popular



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: