Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Pressure Quotes

Quotes About Pressure 



  • Dear God, I'm blessed and at times I end up under pressure to where I become a little stressed, but I always seem to pass your tests. I just wanted to take a moment to not ask for anything from you, but to simply say two words: Thank You.
  • Pressure is playing for ten dollars when you don't have a dime in your pocket. --Lee Trevino, American Athlete (1939-  )
  • Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. --Kobe Bryant
  • Pressure can burst a pipe, or pressure can make a diamond. --Robert Horry








Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Pressure
Search Leadership Freak for Pressure
Keep Your Composure
Stress is a normal part of life. But it can become a problem when it dominates your life. If you feel your composure slipping, perhaps it’s because you are entirely too focused on the small picture. When you get caught up in the obstacle that appears directly in front of you—hindering your next few steps—look up, look farther, look beyond the problem at the big picture. That’s where you will find the possibilities, and along with those possibilities, your composure.



#Pressure
#Pressured
#Pressuring
#Pressures
#Press
#Stress

Pressure
the force you produce when you press something:

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures
2 Corinthians 9:7 You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.”
2 Corinthians 11:28 - And, apart from other things, there is the daily pressure on me of my anxiety for all the churches.
Proverbs 24:10 If you fail under pressure, your strength is too small.
Psalms 32:4 (MSG) The pressure never let up; all the juices of my life dried up.
Psalms 32:5 (MSG) Then I let it all out; I said, “I’ll come clean about my failures to God .” Suddenly the pressure was gone— my guilt dissolved, my sin disappeared.
Judges 20:45 (MSG) Five divisions turned to escape to the wilderness, to Rimmon Rock, but the Israelites caught and slaughtered them on roads. Keeping the pressure on, the Israelites brought down two more divisions.
Revelation 2:13 (MSG) “I see where you live, right under the shadow of Satan’s throne. But you continue boldly in my Name; you never once denied my Name, even when the pressure was worst, when they martyred Antipas, my witness who stayed faithful to me on Satan’s turf.
James 1:2 Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
Romans 5:3 And not only this, but [with joy] let us exult in our sufferings and rejoice in our hardships, knowing that hardship (distress, pressure, trouble) produces patient endurance;
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Pressure
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/search?q=Pressure
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Pressure/sort/popular



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: