Search This Blog

Friday, January 05, 2024

Serenity Quotes

Quotes About Serenity 

  • There is a kind of serenity in love which is almost a paradise. -- Alain Badiou
  • Serenity is knowing that your worst shot is still pretty good. --Johnny Miller
  • Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is. --Thomas Szasz
  • My mom taught us the Serenity Prayer at a young age. --Toby Keith
  • Despair is the damp of hell, as joy is the serenity of heaven. --John Donne
  • The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books. --Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. --Reinhold Niebuhr
  • What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter - a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue. --Henri Matisse
  • Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment. --Grenville Kleiser




Search videos from my church family
Search John Maxwell's Podcast
Search John Maxwell's Video
Explore Spiritual Reflections for Serenity
Search Leadership Freak for Serenity
#Serene
#Peace
#Composure
#Calmness
#Stillness
#Peacefulness
#Repose
#Tranquility

Serenity
peaceful and calm; worried by nothing:

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic

Scriptures

Job 29:24 If I laughed on them, they believed it not; and they troubled not the serenity of my countenance.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Serenity
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/search?q=Serenity
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Serenity/sort/popular



You Think About It!
Kevin Rayner


No comments: