Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Chaos Quotes

Quotes about Chaos

  • Embrace the chaos.
  • In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.
  • All great changes are preceded by chaos.
  • Coordinator of chaos.
  • Some call it chaos, we call it family.
  • Yes, I noticed, but everything doesn't need my reaction.
  • Thriving on Chaos
  • Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. -- St Francis
  • Chaos is the score upon which reality is written. --Henry Miller



https://youtu.be/KmnJUOEbORY
Bring Peace Into Chaotic Situations = When there is chaos around you, how does that affect you? Does it draw out your leadership skills and desire to organize, communicate, and make a team like it does for John Maxwell? If you have a chaotic situation in your life, pause and think, “Can I bring a sense of calmness and direction to this chaos?” If you can, go for it! When you bring peace to people, they are always appreciative.


https://youtu.be/1x8zCdcEEwA


#Chaos
#Chaotic
#Confusion
#Peace

Clickable Links
Explore the Topic
1 Corinthians 14:33 ESV For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,
John 14:27 ESV Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Philippians 4:6-7 ESV Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Proverbs 25:28 ESV A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.
Isaiah 32:17-18 ESV And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever. My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
Proverbs 11:14 ESV Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.
1 Corinthians 14:40 ESV But all things should be done decently and in order.
Isaiah 41:10 ESV Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


You Think About it!
Kevin Rayner

Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RealLifeQuoted
Email distribution list at https://groups.google.com/g/real-life-quotes
Go to Kevin Rayner's blog at http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/ for more quotes and videos with quotes.



No comments: