Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Tenacious and Tenacity Quotes

Quotes about Tenacity and being Tenacious

  • I think you grow wherever God plants you. I hope I'm growing as a person of faith, as a Christian. That should be our number one objective this journey of life. That all starts with a personal intimate relationship with Christ and then being in prayer every single day about all of those things, being tenacious about it.
  • A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
  • There are some things in life that may come easy but most things worth having or achieving will only come with dedication and tenacity to get it.
  • I'm not tough. I'm tenacious.
  • Being tough doesn't mean being nasty, difficult, or unreasonable. It means being tenacious and refusing to give in or give up.


Post a Comment