Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Encouraging Quotes

Quotes about Encouragement
  • A word of encouragement during failure is worth more than a whole book of praises after a success. Unknown 
  • Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. William Arthur Ward 
  • If you need encouragement, praise, pats on the back from everybody, then you make everybody your judge. Fritz Perls
  • The pessimist borrows trouble; the optimists lend encouragement. William Arthur Ward
  • Any man's life will be filled with constant and unexpected encouragement if he makes up his mind to do his level best each day. Booker T. Washington
  • Satan will NEVER encourage you to be unselfish & generous so if you feel the slightest inclination- ACT on it NOW! Rick Warren
  • Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth. Susan Taylor

Post a Comment